Halloween costumes from the movies
We look at some of the best characters to dress up as this Halloween
Film fans need never struggle to find the perfect costume for Halloween.
From Nosferatu to Jack Skellington, iconic characters from the silver screen provide a wealth of inspiration when it comes to choosing what to wear this spooky season.
We give you our ten recommendations for film-inspired costumes this Halloween, from blood-stained serial killer Patrick Bateman, to David Bowie’s outrageous outfit as Jareth the Goblin Kind in Labyrinth.
A few wildcards are thrown in too, in the form of cult film heroes- and anti-heroes- such as Carrie, the witches of Hocus Pocus, and Cady’s cringe-inducing zombie bride faux-pas in Mean Girls.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin