Film trailer: 'Happy Feet Two' with Pink and Elijah Wood
Wednesday 27 July 2011
The second trailer for the animated kids' adventure
Happy Feet Two was released July 26, revealing more of the tap dancing penguins' story.
Mumble and Gloria have a son, Erik, who is searching for his own talent - he'd rather fly than dance.
Meanwhile, new dangers are afoot in the Emperor Penguin world and everyone must dance together to save the day.
Song performances include "Mama Said Knock You Out" and "Sexy Back."
Elijah Wood voices Mumble and Pink aka Alecia Moore portrays Gloria. Also Brad Pitt and Matt Damon join in as the Krills and other featured actors include Robin Williams and Sofia Vergara in the film directed by George Miller.
Happy Feet Two is slated for 3D release on November 18 in North America, Russia, Thailand and Singapore, then the Netherlands and Argentina November 23-24. In December it rolls out to the UK, France, Sweden, Hong Kong and other markets.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Alex Salmond: 'The rocks would melt with the sun before I'd ever set foot in the House of Lords'
- 5 Ice Bucket Challenge: US firefighter Tony Grider dies after participating in charity craze near power lines
Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
The Beatles biographer reveals exclusive original manuscripts of some of the best pop songs ever written
Friends 20th anniversary: The highs and lows of the cast's careers since TV series ended in 2004
Friends 20th anniversary: Six things we wouldn't have without influential comedy series
Doctor Who, Time Heist, review: Keeley Hawes is marvellous but the Doctor is the real villain
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell