Film trailer: Kristen Stewart in 'Welcome to the Rileys'
Tuesday 13 July 2010
The independent drama
Welcome to the Rileys, features the star of The Twilight Saga films and
The Runaways, Kristen Stewart, who portrays a runaway and strip club dancer. The trailer, which came out Friday, displays the actress's talent outside the vampire franchise.
Also starring James Gandolfini ( The Sopranos) and Oscar nominee Melissa Leo ( Frozen River), the footage tells the story of a married couple struggling after the death of their daughter.
On a business trip to New Orleans, Gandolfini's character befriends the teenager, caring for her like his daughter in an effort to heal his loss and his fractured family.
The film played Sundance, Berlinale and LA film fests. It opens in September in Norway, France and the US in November, so far.
Will explain back story to fictional kingdom Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'