Film trailer: new 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'
Thursday 23 September 2010
Harry Potter epic nearing its conclusion, Part One of the much-anticipated two-part film based on the last book,
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, will be released in November. A new trailer has been unveiled Wednesday showing new scenes with more intense action as the climax to the story builds.
This version reveals more of the storyline along with enticing footage that conveys the excitement and thrills of the finale as it builds in suspense. In this footage we learn that Harry can't fight the evil Voldemort alone. The Death Eaters who have seized control of the Ministry of Magic are intent on hunting Harry down, so he must rely on others to survive.
Starring Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson as friends Harry, Ron and Hermione, the dangers of being on their own raise the stakes, in their effort to destroy the Horcruxes.
Directed by David Yates, the film also stars Ralph Fiennes, Bill Nighy, Helena Bonham Carter, John Hurt, Rhys Ifans, Miranda Richardson, and Maggie Smith.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 hits North American theaters November 19, followed by Part 2 to be released July 15, 2011.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- < Previous
- Next >