Keaton and Harris join in 'The Look of Love'
Thursday 10 February 2011
Diane Keaton and Ed Harris will costar in
The Look of Love, a complex romantic-comedy that tells the story of a widow who meets a man who looks exactly like her dead husband.
"This movie is about the hope that love can strike at any age, and that it's possible to love deeply, lose terribly, and still love again," said screenwriter/director Arie Posin (
The Chumscrubber), according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Keaton will costar in Darling Companion, about a woman who loves her dog more than her husband, with Kevin Kline ( No Strings Attached) and Dianne Wiest ( Rabbit Hole).
Currently in Peter Weir's The Way Back, Harris will costar in the comedy-thriller Salvation Boulevard with Marisa Tomei ( The Wrestler) and Pierce Brosnan ( The Ghost Writer), about a former hippie on the run from a religious cult.
Potter's attempt to create an Essex Taj Mahal was a lovely treattv
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Eurovision 2015: Graham Norton returns with another cutting commentary - his best lines
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Eurovision 2015 winner: Sweden beats Russia and Italy to take title from Conchita Wurst
- 4 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland