Keaton and Harris join in 'The Look of Love'
Thursday 10 February 2011
Diane Keaton and Ed Harris will costar in
The Look of Love, a complex romantic-comedy that tells the story of a widow who meets a man who looks exactly like her dead husband.
"This movie is about the hope that love can strike at any age, and that it's possible to love deeply, lose terribly, and still love again," said screenwriter/director Arie Posin (
The Chumscrubber), according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Keaton will costar in Darling Companion, about a woman who loves her dog more than her husband, with Kevin Kline ( No Strings Attached) and Dianne Wiest ( Rabbit Hole).
Currently in Peter Weir's The Way Back, Harris will costar in the comedy-thriller Salvation Boulevard with Marisa Tomei ( The Wrestler) and Pierce Brosnan ( The Ghost Writer), about a former hippie on the run from a religious cult.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Arts & Ents blogs
YouTube star Rebecca Black is back with Saturday (it's a sequel to Friday, see?)
Norman Rockwell’s 'Saying Grace' tops record week of art auction sales in US
X Factor 2013: Luke Friend wins place in final as Rough Copy sent home
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
Katie Hopkins mocks name of sick girl featured in X Factor charity appeal
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >