Adele and Mrs Robbie Williams bond over babies at the Golden Globes
“Oh my god! Honestly, I’ve come out with my friend Ayda, we’re new mums, we’ve literally come out for a night out,” Adele told the audience on Sunday, at full Bond-diva volume, after collecting her Golden Globe for Skyfall.
Bless. Had Adele made a new friend at her antenatal class and decided to give her a taste of the Hollywood high life? Or was this an old school pal she was bonding with over babies, bubbles and awards-ceremony victory?
Neither, it turns out. Fellow new-mum-out-on-the-town Ayda is none other than Mrs Robbie Williams. Still, while it seems more likely that Adele and Ayda were introduced by Robbie, wouldn’t it be brilliant to think that they did bump into each other randomly at a NCT class?
“So,” you can imagine Ayda asking. “What do you do?”
“Oh, I’m a singer.”
“Really? So’s my husband!”
“We should meet up for a drink sometime. Actually, I’m free this Sunday if you guys fancy a drink.”
“Ooh, that’d be lovely. I haven’t been out anywhere since the baby was born...”
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk