Bottle row for R&B artists Brown and Drake
Friday 17 August 2012
Chris Brown and Drake are being sued over a bottle-throwing nightclub brawl involving their entourages.
Representatives for R&B singer Brown and rapper Drake had no immediate comment about the £10.2 million lawsuit, which blames the artists for at best doing nothing to stop the 14 June incident and claims it sullied the chic Manhattan nightspot's name.
Brown and Drake should bear blame for a glass-flinging, bottle-swinging free-for-all in a crowded club "in circumvention of the venue's extensive security measures", according to the lawsuit, filed by Entertainment Enterprises.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 Loom bands: Bids for dress made from colourful rubber pass £170,000 on eBay
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’