Bottle row for R&B artists Brown and Drake
Friday 17 August 2012
Chris Brown and Drake are being sued over a bottle-throwing nightclub brawl involving their entourages.
Representatives for R&B singer Brown and rapper Drake had no immediate comment about the £10.2 million lawsuit, which blames the artists for at best doing nothing to stop the 14 June incident and claims it sullied the chic Manhattan nightspot's name.
Brown and Drake should bear blame for a glass-flinging, bottle-swinging free-for-all in a crowded club "in circumvention of the venue's extensive security measures", according to the lawsuit, filed by Entertainment Enterprises.
There’s revolution in the air, but one lady’s not for turningTV
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God