Entire Star Wars film arranged alphabetically for some reason
Let 43 minutes of garbled dialogue warp your brain
A YouTuber with the patience of a Jedi has alphabetised all the dialogue from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. For what reason? We don't know. To demonstrate what? Apparently nothing, but it's oddly mesmerising nonetheless.
The video clocks in at 43 minutes, dispensing with the order of the narrative and dicing the script into gibberish.
User suckerpinch even helpfully made notes on how many times each word appears, such as 'force' which is uttered 22 times (mostly by Darth Vader).
They listed a bunch of other fun facts under the video, which are as follows:
- The word "lightsaber" only appears once in this film.
- There are 43m 5s of spoken English, 81m 39s of other.
- The most common word is "the", of course, said 368 times.
- The word with most screen time is "you", at 52.56 seconds.
- There are 1,695 different words, and 11,684 total words.
- The longest words are "responsibility", "malfunctioning", "worshipfulness", and "identification", all 14 letters.
Now if only someone would leak the Star Wars Episode 7 script in alphabetical order, I have every faith fans would be able to decode it before the first teaser trailer is even released.
Potter's attempt to create an Essex Taj Mahal was a lovely treattv
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
Eurovision 2015: Graham Norton returns with another cutting commentary - his best lines
Beyonce angers fans by pouring expensive champagne into hot tub in Nicki Minaj 'Feeling Myself' video
Eurovision 2015: The best moments from Australia's random entry to Lithuania's gay kiss
Eurovision 2015 winner: Sweden beats Russia and Italy to take the title from Conchita Wurst
Eurovision 2015: Estonia seemingly enters Louis Tomlinson from One Direction
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland