Entire Star Wars film arranged alphabetically for some reason
Let 43 minutes of garbled dialogue warp your brain
A YouTuber with the patience of a Jedi has alphabetised all the dialogue from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. For what reason? We don't know. To demonstrate what? Apparently nothing, but it's oddly mesmerising nonetheless.
The video clocks in at 43 minutes, dispensing with the order of the narrative and dicing the script into gibberish.
User suckerpinch even helpfully made notes on how many times each word appears, such as 'force' which is uttered 22 times (mostly by Darth Vader).
They listed a bunch of other fun facts under the video, which are as follows:
- The word "lightsaber" only appears once in this film.
- There are 43m 5s of spoken English, 81m 39s of other.
- The most common word is "the", of course, said 368 times.
- The word with most screen time is "you", at 52.56 seconds.
- There are 1,695 different words, and 11,684 total words.
- The longest words are "responsibility", "malfunctioning", "worshipfulness", and "identification", all 14 letters.
Now if only someone would leak the Star Wars Episode 7 script in alphabetical order, I have every faith fans would be able to decode it before the first teaser trailer is even released.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 It's not just the savagery of Isis that is shocking – its weaponry is too
Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
X Factor, ITV, review: Simon Cowell banned sob stories but Cheryl Cole can’t stop crying
Doctor Who Into the Dalek review: A classic sci-fi adventure with all the spectacle of a blockbuster
Best movies on Netflix UK and US: 32 films that will end your endless scrolling
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- < Previous
- Next >