Godzilla trailer: Bryan Cranston frantic in new teaser
'I deserve answers!' Cranston's character demands
Godzilla has debuted an audio teaser ahead of its second full trailer, with panicked scientist Joe Brody played by Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston predicting that the kaiju will send the world back to the Stone Age.
Scroll down for the teaser
The ominous clip entitled 'Awaken The Truth', which auto-plays on the official Godzilla website, follows the first glimpse of the monster we were given at the end of 2013, with Cranston heard saying: "Look, you are not fooling anybody when you say that what happened 15 years ago was a natural disaster alright.
"It was not an earthquake, it wasn't a typhoon, ok, you're lying, because what's really happening is that you're hiding something out there."
Growing increasingly desperate, he bellows: "I'm right aren't I? I deserve answers! You see there it is again, this is what caused everything in the first place, don't you see that? And it is going to send us back to the Stone Age. You have no idea what's coming."
Cranston plays a scientist in the blockbuster, who he previously explained "discovers an anomaly in some sonar, signallings, patterns, and is just starting an investigation when all hell breaks loose."
Serving to further tease the movie, Warner Bros earlier this week posted Godzilla's complete roar on Soundcloud.
Godzilla has a US release date of May 16, 2014, with a UK date set to follow.
Film review Michael Glatze biopic isn't about a self-hating gay man gone straight
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 2 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Germanwings crash: 'Andreas Lubitz planned to marry pregnant girlfriend', claims German report
- 5 Germanwings plane crash: Transcript reveals passengers 'screamed for over five minutes' before plane crashed into mountain
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans