Harry Potter and the 19lb box of magic
Tuesday 11 September 2012
Hogwarts may have closed its doors for ever and Harry, Ron and Hermione may no longer be making magic, but Potter-mania continues, or so Warner Brothers hopes.
Yesterday, the film studio released its £179, limited-edition Harry Potter Wizards Collection, the most comprehensive Potter box set ever. It contains 31 discs, includes all of the films, more than 37 hours of special features and weighs a Hagridian 19lb.
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Arts & Ents blogs
Christmas TV guide 2013: Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
Justin Bieber isn't retiring from music after all
American Hustle, review: 'Jennifer Lawrence is brilliant as the neurotic housewife'
The Harry Hill Movie, film review: Screenplay isn't so much offbeat as utterly feeble
- 1 Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- < Previous
- Next >