In pictures - From gurning to stumbling: embarrassing moments from the Oscars 2013
Monday 25 February 2013
The make-up was flawless. The suits were couture and the boots were shined.
The 'dos were coiffed, the ear hair trimmed, the sleeves ironed and the speeches polished...
But nothing could save Hollywood's A-list from the continual onslaught of the photographers.
From gurning to to overzealous hugging, stumbling and bleary-eyed dancing, these Oscars snapshots are unlikely to make celebrities' publicists happy.
Film Leonardo DiCaprio hunts Tom Hardy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Doctor Who: Christopher Eccleston says why he left the BBC series after just one series
- 5 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper dies: Wrestling legend dies aged 61, according to reports
Why Harry Potter's aged 35, not 26
Frank Ocean, where's that new album at?
'Some bloke raps': Read Graham Coxon's woefully out of touch description of Kanye West's music
Jon Snow: Kit Harington spotted in Belfast where Game of Thrones season 6 is filming
Drake responds to Meek Mill's 'diss' track 'Wanna Know' by laughing at the rapper on Instagram
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband