In pictures - From gurning to stumbling: embarrassing moments from the Oscars 2013
Monday 25 February 2013
The make-up was flawless. The suits were couture and the boots were shined.
The 'dos were coiffed, the ear hair trimmed, the sleeves ironed and the speeches polished...
But nothing could save Hollywood's A-list from the continual onslaught of the photographers.
From gurning to to overzealous hugging, stumbling and bleary-eyed dancing, these Oscars snapshots are unlikely to make celebrities' publicists happy.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter