Lando Calrissian danced the cha-cha-cha with R2-D2 on Dancing With The Stars
Ewoks cheered from the audience
If you haven't been keeping up with the latest series of Dancing With The Stars (and frankly why would you?), Billy Dee Williams aka Lando Calrissian is one of the celebrities lolloping about on the dancefloor this time around.
Scroll down for the video
The show's producers and choreographers were never going to be able to resist working in a Star Wars theme were they, but boy did they go for it this week.
Dressed as the rebel smuggler, Williams was joined on stage by Storm Troopers, R2-D2, and following his performance Ewoks cheers his performance from the audience.
The routine delighted Star Wars and novelty ballroom fans alike, but maddeningly the judges were not so impressed.
Bruno missed the inherent majesty of his performance saying it lacked "attack", and Carrie Ann passive aggressively described him as a "relaxed dancer".
There is no word yet on whether we'll get another glimpse of Lando in the upcoming Star Wars sequel, though it does look as though Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker and Han Solo will return.
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture