Star Wars 7: Leaked photos show Millennium Falcon in construction
X-Wing-like spacecraft also being built
More photos have leaked from the Star Wars Episode 7 set, and they appear to confirm the return of Han Solo's trusty Millennium Falcon.
With Harrison Ford confirmed to be returning to his role many expected that the Falcon might make an appearance in JJ Abrams' sequel, but this all but confirms it, the construction pictured looking uncannily like the space freighter.
It also looks kind of beaten up - I like to imagine Han and Chewie held onto the ship and are storing it in some sort of galactic equivalent of a shed even though it’s a relic of a bygone era.
The gossip site said the pictures taken inside a 'secret location in the UK where different set pieces, props and creatures are being constructed.'
Photos from the film's Abu Dhabi location shoot have also surfaced online over the past week, while yesterday it was confirmed that Lupita Nyong’o and Game of Thrones' Gwendoline Christie have joined the cast.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- < Previous
- Next >