Megan Fox announces birth of baby boy on Facebook
Thursday 18 October 2012
Megan Fox has taken to social media to announce the birth of her baby boy.
The Transformers actress wrote on her Facebook profile on Wednesday that she and husband Brian Austin Green welcomed a son named Noah Shannon Green on September 27. She describes him as "healthy, happy and perfect." She goes on to say she and Green are "humbled" to be "the parents of this beautiful soul."
Fox and Green were married in 2010. This is their first child together.
They began dating in 2004 when Green appeared on the TV show "Hope & Faith," on which Fox had a supporting role.
Green has a son named Kassius from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil.
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
food + drinkMichelin-starred Tom Sellers on being this year's hottest property
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
tvParents (and kids) rejoice! A new wave of fantastic family entertainment is here
food + drinkHow one grocery e-tailer is gearing up for the Yuletide rush
food + drink
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
Back in Black (Sabbath): On the comeback trail with Ozzy Osbourne and crew
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
TV to unleash your little monster: The best family viewing
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Gerard Deulofeu - Why Barcelona chose Everton to educate their latest prodigy
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >