Robert Pattinson's Twilight filming trouble
Wednesday 19 January 2011
Robert Pattinson has found it hard shooting both parts of 'The Twilight Sage: Breaking Dawn' at the same time.
The British hunk - who stars as vampire Edward Cullen in the movie series alongside girlfriend Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) - is having trouble with the workload on the film but admits he is feeling the enormity of the franchise coming to an end.
He told The Los Angeles Times 24 Frames blog: "It's been really hard shooting both films at the same time. But it's the end of an era."
The first part of the film will be seen in cinemas in November 2011, with the follow-up in 2012, and the director Bill Condon believes Robert is dealing well with the work in hand because the film is reflecting issues in their real life.
He said: "All the characters are moving in this chapter. It's really about the passage from adolescence to adulthood and they all seem energised by that. It's the stuff they are all connecting to in real life.
"Robert's dealing with a character who's like him. The final movie allows us to step behind the curtain of what it's like to be a vampire. It doesn't seem that exotic anymore; it's trying to be more real."
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- < Previous
- Next >