She's The Man actress Amanda Bynes arrested after throwing marijuana bong out of window
Friday 24 May 2013
American actress Amanda Bynes, star of 2006 film She's The Man, has been arrested in New York City after she threw a marijuana bong out of a window.
Police say an apartment building official called police to complain that Bynes was smoking marijuana and rolling a joint in the lobby.
The officers went to Bynes' apartment, where they saw heavy smoke and a bong, which Bynes then threw out the window in front of the officers.
Bynes was arrested on charges of reckless endangerment, tampering with evidence and criminal possession of marijuana. It wasn't clear if she had a lawyer.
Bynes rose to fame starring in Nickelodeon's All That and has starred in several films, including 2010's Easy A.
Film review Michael Glatze biopic isn't about a self-hating gay man gone straight
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 3 WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
- 4 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 5 Germanwings plane crash: I have depression. That doesn't make me a psychopath
Cassetteboy joins forces with Russell Brand for Emperor's New Clothes film
Poldark, review: Demelza’s insouciance is almost as impressive as Ross’ pecs
Fifty Shades of Grey movie shows first sex scene 'after 40 minutes'
James May hints he will not continue on Top Gear without Jeremy Clarkson
Louis Theroux: By Reason of Insanity, TV review: The affable Englishman routine is wearing a bit thin
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew