She's The Man actress Amanda Bynes arrested after throwing marijuana bong out of window
Friday 24 May 2013
American actress Amanda Bynes, star of 2006 film She's The Man, has been arrested in New York City after she threw a marijuana bong out of a window.
Police say an apartment building official called police to complain that Bynes was smoking marijuana and rolling a joint in the lobby.
The officers went to Bynes' apartment, where they saw heavy smoke and a bong, which Bynes then threw out the window in front of the officers.
Bynes was arrested on charges of reckless endangerment, tampering with evidence and criminal possession of marijuana. It wasn't clear if she had a lawyer.
Bynes rose to fame starring in Nickelodeon's All That and has starred in several films, including 2010's Easy A.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 5 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel