Stallone asks that son's memory to be 'left in peace'
Tuesday 17 July 2012
Film star Sylvester Stallone pleaded on Monday for the public to leave his son's "memory and soul" in peace amid a tabloid media frenzy over the aspiring actor and filmmaker's death at age 36.
Sage Stallone was found dead on Friday in his home in Hollywood.
Los Angeles County Coroner's examiners conducted an autopsy on Sunday but say the results and a cause of death would not be released for weeks pending toxicology and other tests.
musicReview: Culture Club performs live for first time in 12 years
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are