The mother of all award ceremonies: Bradley Cooper and the other stars who brought their mums to the Oscars
It was to be expected that nine-year-old Beasts of the Southern Wild actress Quvenzhane Wallis would be accompanied on the red carpet with her mother, but it was more surprising that heart-throb Bradley Cooper brought his Mum along as his Oscars date.
Jennifer Lawrence came en famille with parents Karen and Gary and brothers Ben and Blaine. Her mother Karen gave her a huge hug on hearing she had won best actress for her role in Silver Linings Playbook.
Guests Charlize Theron and Chris Evans also brought their mums along for the mother of all award ceremonies.
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace