The real stars of Mirror Mirror? Lily's brows
Prog-rock progeny Lily Collins hasn't inherited her hirsute features from her father Phil that's for sure, but her beetly brows are gracing bus stops and billboards as part of the publicity push for her film "Mirror Mirror".
They bestride her face like two smug caterpillars and guess what? They look good. Better than Disney's traditionally overplucked princesses anyway. To emulate, simple leave your tweezers to rust by the sink, taking care to maintain a clear patch in the danger zone at the top of your nose.
For the really desperate, we are told that combing one's brows each night with a soft toothbrush is one way to "train" them too. But not to do tricks, you realise, just to grow faster.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- < Previous
- Next >