Tom Cruise says making movies is still fun three decades on
Thursday 10 January 2013
Even though he's been a Hollywood star for three decades, Tom Cruise says he still has fun making movies.
Cruise was in Seoul on Thursday to promote Jack Reacher, a thriller adapting Lee Child's novel One Shot, part of the best-selling series about a mysterious ex-military investigator.
Appearing at a news conference with director Christopher McQuarrie and co-star Rosamund Pike, Cruise said, "It was so much fun making the film."
Pike, who played James Bond girl Miranda Frost in Die Another Day in 2002, said she and Cruise enjoyed good on-screen chemistry — something she said she "never thought" she'd say.
It was Cruise's fifth trip to South Korea, where Jack Reacher opens next Thursday. The 50-year-old actor was in Tokyo on Wednesday for the film's Japan premiere.
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke and Lady Gaga attacked by Noel Gallagher in 2013 music rant
Sir Elton John lashes out at Russia’s anti-gay laws in Moscow show
Doctor Who Christmas special 2013: New pictures released of Matt Smith's finale
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >