Transformers 4: Age of Extinction trailer comes with requisite explosions and blondes
Sequel features new-look cast
"Dad, you can't keep spending money on junk," Mark Wahlberg's obligatory hot daughter says in the Transformers 4: Age of Extinction trailer, advice that might have been better directed at Paramount Pictures.
Scroll down for the trailer
This is the studio's fourth big-budget Transformers outing, and sees Michael Bay return with more robots ripping up highways as Wahlberg looks on ringing gasoline out of his t-shirt and sighing.
With the franchise having resigned Shia LaBeouf to a world of paper bags and LA art installations, the next instalment features a new-look cast.
Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Kelsey Grammer, Sophia Myles and Stanley Tucci join Wahlberg, who plays an everyman dad drawn into a battle between the Autobots and Decepticons after fixing up a Transformer masquerading as a worn-out truck.
Transformers: Age of Extinction will function as a standalone from the previous three movies and is set to open in US cinemas on 27 June and UK cinemas on 10 July.
filmIn Black Seahe is as audiences have never seen him before
MusicThe band accidentally called Londoners the C-word
Film 'I've never been comfortable on-screen', she says
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
David Cameron sets out immigration reforms: We should distrust Ukip and their 'snake-oil of simple solutions'
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police