Trending: A movie that starts with 140 characters
Sofia Coppola is well known for the opening scenes of her films. Who can forget Scarlett Johansson's knicker-clad derrière that marked the beginning of Lost In Translation? Or Stephen Dorff driving round and round and round the race track at the start of Somewhere?
For her upcoming film, The Bling Ring, which is based on the true story of fame-obsessed teenagers who robbed the homes of Hollywood celebrities, Coppola is said to kick it off with a tweet taken from Nicole Richie's Twitter feed.
No word yet on which pearl of wisdom Coppola has gone for but there's plenty to pick from: "My vintage tee smells of vomit", "What the hell is Tuesday?", or our favourite, "Thinking just hurts too much." Poetic stuff, that.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 5 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
Vanessa Feltz criticises 'vile' reaction to Rolf Harris allegations