Weird web news: Julie Walters has a way with words
Julie Walters was feeling talkative after picking up the Richard Harris Award for outstanding contribution at the British Independent Film Awards last weekend.
From directors she’d like to work with (Woody Allen, Scorsese) to the possibility of revisiting Educating Rita, the comedy veteran took our man at the scene to one side to espouse on her current pet hate – the word “movie”. “I hate it,” she said defiantly, “and always have done.” Interestingly, Walters next project opens this week. Its name? The Harry Hill Movie.
film Sex scene trailer sees a shirtless Jamie Dornan turn up the heat
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election