Reese Witherspoon produces and stars in 'Who Invited Her?'
Thursday 09 June 2011
On the heels of
The Hangover sequel hitting the top of the box office, Reese Witherspoon will star in a romantic comedy,
Who Invited Her?, about a woman who crashes a guy's bachelor party weekend. She will also produce the movie, according to
The actress received the MTV Movie Awards Generation Award three days ago for her body of work, which has spanned from June Carter in Walk the Line to Ginormica in the animated Monsters and Aliens, as well as Legally Blonde and her current film, Water for Elephants, costarring Robert Pattinson and Christoph Waltz.
Later in 2011, Witherspoon will star in the romantic comedy This Means War, which costars Tom Hardy ( Inception) and Chris Pine ( Star Trek) as two CIA operatives both vying for her attention. McG ( Terminator Salvation, Charlie's Angels) will direct.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Ashya King: Parents of five-year-old boy refused permission to visit him in hospital and denied bail at Spanish court
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
Ashya King: 'Cruel NHS has not given us the treatment we need', says father of five-year-old with brain tumour who fled to Spain