A Thousand Kisses Deep (15)
The time is out of joint in Dana Lustig's psychodrama about a young woman trying to correct the fatal mistakes of her life.
Mia (Jodie Whittaker), having witnessed the suicide jump of an old lady from a high window, goes back to the future to locate the seed of her self-destruction: that would be Ludwig (Dougray Scott), a druggy jazz trumpeter who will abuse not only her but her own mother (Emilia Fox).
Confused? You will be, and pretty exasperated by the arthouse doubling of characters who barely come alive in single form.
Arts & Ents blogs
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
The quiet diplomat: Catherine Ashton - recognised and admired in all the world’s troubled countries, yet ridiculed at home
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 1 Watch: The student election Macklemore parody that isn't completely awful - and all the others that are
- 2 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government
- 5 Ian Wright breaks down in ITV documentary charting his rise to Arsenal and England striker