Also showing: Broken, Parker and The Guilt Trip
Sunday 10 March 2013
Broken (91 mins, 15)
There's much to commend this artily fragmentary British tragicomedy, not least the nuanced performances from Tim Roth, newcomer Eloise Laurence and Rory Kinnear. But it's impossible to believe that so many traumas could stack up in one suburban cul de sac in one evening.
Parker (115 mins, 15)
Jason Statham serves up the usual full-on fist fights and gruff one-liners in a revenge thriller which would have been brutally efficient if it hadn't wasted so much of its running time on Jennifer Lopez's extraneous estate agent.
The Guilt Trip (95 mins, 12A)
Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen are a mother and son on a cross-country road trip. If only someone had come up with some jokes for them. NB
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 iPhone 6 review: bigger, thinner, faster, brighter - Apple proves you can make the best better
- 2 Sports Direct security guard allegedly banned Jewish schoolboys and told them: 'No Jews, no Jews'
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 4 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 5 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
Robin Thicke admits he did not write 'Blurred Lines'
Colin Firth and Emma Stone on starring in Magic in the Moonlight: Woody Allen's 1920s romance
Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
Doctor Who series 8: Time Heist pictures revealed ahead of episode 5
The Walking Dead season 5 air date, trailer and season 4 recap
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'