Also showing: Mama, Song for Marion and Before Dawn
Sunday 24 February 2013
Mama (100 mins, 15)
Lazily scripted supernatural twaddle, unworthy of its star, Jessica Chastain, and execu-tive producer, Guillermo del Toro.
Song for Marion (93 mins, PG)
Might crotchety pensioner Terence Stamp be won over by the choir success of wife Vanessa Redgrave? A film that infantalises the elderly characters it pretends to dignify.
Before Dawn (82 mins, 18)
A British zombie horror of very limited means, from some of the cast and crew of Emmerdale.
Artists unveils new exhibition inspired by Hastings beachart
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia