Also showing: Reality, Identity Thief, Reincarnated and Neighboring Sounds
Saturday 23 March 2013
Reality (116 mins, 15)
Matteo Garrone, the director of Gomorrah, returns with a melancholy satire about a Neopolitan fishmonger's dreams of appearing on Big Brother. Its glorious opening sequence promises a successor to La Dolce Vita, but its dated plot drifts too far from ... well, reality.
Identity Thief (111 mins, 15)
Jason Bateman and a beyond-obnoxious Melissa McCarthy star in a road movie that's even more dreadful than The Guilt Trip.
Reincarnated (96 mins, 18)
Snoop Dogg visits Jamaica to record a reggae album. Yes, whole forests of marijuana are smoked.
Neighboring Sounds (131 mins, 15)
Sleepily elusive slice-of-life drama set in a tower-block complex in Brazil. NB
Film Leonardo DiCaprio hunts Tom Hardy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Edward Heath 'raped 12 year-old boy at Mayfair flat'
- 2 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 3 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 4 Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale divorce: One of music industry’s most enduring couples announce split after 12 years of marriage
- 5 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
Artist Jamie McCartney: How The Great Wall of Vagina is a stand against 'body fascism'
Michael B Jordan and Kate Mara handle excruciatingly awkward and offensive interview questions like pros
Game of Thrones season 6: 'A Song of Ice and Fire should be finished by 1998,' said George R. R. Martin, 'but don't hold your breath'
Sherlock season 4: Benedict Cumberbatch will be 'a lot less brattish' in Victorian special
Find out what the number one film was on the day you were born and watch its trailer
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality