DVD & Blu Ray: Ted (15)
Saturday 24 November 2012
Mark Wahlberg, since the splendidly silly The Other Guys, has morphed into a comic actor and it's paying dividends – certainly better than dim actioners such as Max Payne.
Here he plays a likeable slacker who is stepping out with a remarkably tolerant girlfriend (Mila Kunis) and, more crucially, is best pals with a weed-smoking, potty-mouthed teddy bear (Seth McFarlane, the brains behind this and Family Guy). Another bromance, essentially, but a decent one.
There’s revolution in the air, but one lady’s not for turningTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Cyclist in Russia narrowly misses being hit by car and lorry
- 2 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 3 What are your fingerprint words?
- 4 Gary Lineker involved in Twitter row after presenter rubbishes claims he will be warned by BBC over foul-mouthed tweets
- 5 Pink Floyd new album: Band unveil cover art for first record in 20 years
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Labour Party conference: Ed Balls to set out plan to freeze child benefit to balance books