DVD: Alvin and the Chipmunks 3: Chipwrecked (U)
Friday 06 April 2012
Average life expectancy for women is 82 and 78 for men in the UK. Don't waste 87 mins of your precious life on this dismal children's caper.
Jason Lee, who once excelled in the foul-mouthed Chasing Amy and in My Name Is Earl, plays the carer for the tiresome Alvin (voiced by Justin Long) and his chirpy Chipmunk pals. This time around the squeaky-voiced crew are being naughty on a cruise ship, go overboard and end up stranded on an island. The world didn't need one of these, let alone three. "Ain't no stoppin' us now," they sing. Please stop now.
game of thrones reviewWarning: spoilers
North London meets The Exorcist in eerie suburban drama
Filming to begin on two new series due to be aired on Dave from next year
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Lucy Hawking: Stephen Hawking's daughter writes impassioned open letter to Katie Hopkins about rights of disabled people
- 2 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 3 Russell Brand backs Ed Miliband: 'You gotta vote Labour'
- 4 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
In defence of liberal democracy
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils