DVD: Bolt (PG)
Bolt, voiced by John Travolta, is the canine star of a television show about a dog who has super-powers.
But poor Bolt doesn't realise that his life is entirely fictitious, so when his human sidekick Penny (voiced by Miley Cyrus) is kidnapped while on the show, and Bolt is accidentally left free to wander off-set, our canine adventurer goes on a mission in the real world to save his friend. He picks up a hamster and a cat along the way to accompany him, and the trio set out on a classic tale of self-discovery. Pixar creative director John Lasseter's first feature for Disney Animation is a terrifically animated, funny and heartwarming treat for all the family.
Arts & Ents blogs
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
- 1 Hells of residence: Inside Macedonia's horrifying student accommodation - where the walls are green and the food is black
- 2 First Kiss video: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 3 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 4 Rampaging elephant smashes up house but then 'saves crying baby trapped under debris'
- 5 Ian Wright breaks down in ITV documentary charting his rise to Arsenal and England striker