DVD: Chuck – Season Two, For retail & rental (Warner)
How to stop yourself talking when a rogue CIA agent is torturing you? Faint.
That, at least, is the typically imaginative response of Chuck, a PC World-esque helper drawn into the world of espionage after the US government's secrets are downloaded into his brain. Zachary Levi is charmingly innocent as Chuck, and Adam Baldwin delivers a bravura performance filled with snarling chagrin as his CIA guard. The action's pretty good – but it's the laughs that really make this tick.
Arts & Ents blogs
What a wonderful way to end this momentous series in the 50th year of Doctor Who. From the start of ...
Let's talk book blurbs, those quotes you get, usually from other writers, that are meant to entice y...
Fela Kuti, Jewish food and The Great Gatsby are just some of the reasons why the rainy weather ahead...
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 'Swivel-gate': David Cameron at war with press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.