DVD: Marley & Me, Retail & rental, (20th Century Fox)
Sunday 05 July 2009
This breezy comedy strolls through the happily uneventful married life of two Miami journalists, Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston.
As Wilson becomes a successful columnist, often writing about the couple's pet Labrador, Marley, his central dilemma is whether he should stick with humorous columns, or whether he should get back to hard news reporting. Maybe I'm just jealous, but as his wage packets and houses get ever huger, it's not a dilemma that seems particularly pressing.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Scottish independence results live - The reunited kingdom: Scotland gives a clear 'No' in historic referendum
- 2 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 3 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams cast in new Channel 4 drama about cyber bullying
Downton Abbey: Liam Neeson wants to be a stableman in period drama
Best movies on Netflix UK and US: 32 films that will end your endless scrolling
Star Wars 7 leaked set photo of Adam Driver changes everything
The Walking Dead season 5 synopsis: Spoilers and existential questions abound
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'