DVD: This Means War
This confused action-movie/romantic comedy hybrid stars Chris Pine and Tom Hardy as two CIA buddies who both fancy the same woman, played by Reese Witherspoon.
It's hard to know which character is the most objectionable here: the creeps who use government resources to spy on the object of their affections, or the woman who is swayed by their ever-more ludicrous stunts, rather than picking the man she actually prefers.
Arts & Ents blogs
Thirteen-year-old Conor awakes in bed one night to discover that the yew tree outside his house has ...
It’s hard not to feel sorry for doe-eyed Andy. He spends months pining after Louise, has huge nostr...
Fragility of life looms large over an episode that closes with the scarring on Julie's stomach. Whil...
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t