DVD: What to Expect When You're Expecting
Sunday 21 October 2012
Like Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve, this bland, sub-Altman ensemble comedy finds various contrived ways to link various contrived stories together.
If you're shocked to learn that it climaxes with Cameron Diaz, Elizabeth Banks and the rest of its female cast all giving birth at the same time in the same hospital, then maybe the rest of it will hold some surprises for you. Otherwise, What to Expect ... is exactly what you're expecting.
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
ReviewThese heroes in a half shell should have been left in hibernation
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan worst in the world