Hit & Run (15)
Dax Shepard directs and stars in a caper vehicle that would like to be smarter than it is. He plays petrolhead Charlie Bronson (real name: Yul Perkins), who once gave state evidence in a robbery trial and now lives somewhere remote in the witness protection program.
When his girlfriend (Kristen Bell) gets offered a dream teaching job in LA, Charlie throws caution to the wind to drive her back to his old stamping ground.
What follows is an awkward mixture of romantic comedy, road chase and car worship that evokes unhappy memories of The Dukes of Hazzard.
Bradley Cooper, in dreadlocks, plays a vengeful ex-con, and Tom Arnold does a hugely unfunny turn as a bungling US marshall. Loud engines, lousy script.
Arts & Ents blogs
Even though there was a complete absence of our favourite odd couple Brienne and Jaime, we got anoth...
If you had any doubt where Binky gets her brilliantly brassy disregard for social graces, episode se...
Kate Simko is a lady who has constantly worked towards to pushing herself musically. Though she make...
- 1 Tottenham to smash pay scale with £150,000-a-week contract in attempt to tie Gareth Bale to club
- 2 Austerity has hardened the nation's heart
- 3 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 4 Be more professional! GCHQ staff rapped as WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange reveals messages that he says point to 'fit up'
- 5 Top A&E doctors warn: 'We cannot guarantee safe care for patients anymore'
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.