Hit & Run (15)
Dax Shepard directs and stars in a caper vehicle that would like to be smarter than it is. He plays petrolhead Charlie Bronson (real name: Yul Perkins), who once gave state evidence in a robbery trial and now lives somewhere remote in the witness protection program.
When his girlfriend (Kristen Bell) gets offered a dream teaching job in LA, Charlie throws caution to the wind to drive her back to his old stamping ground.
What follows is an awkward mixture of romantic comedy, road chase and car worship that evokes unhappy memories of The Dukes of Hazzard.
Bradley Cooper, in dreadlocks, plays a vengeful ex-con, and Tom Arnold does a hugely unfunny turn as a bungling US marshall. Loud engines, lousy script.
film Sex scene trailer sees a shirtless Jamie Dornan turn up the heat
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 5 Ball pool for adults opens in London
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
King Abdullah dead: We can't afford not to hold Saudi Arabia's royals to account