IoS DVD review: The Expendables 2
Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger … how can so many pensionable men be involved in a film which seems to have been written by an eight-year-old?
Admittedly, there’s a curiosity value to seeing them coast through such a shoddy action movie, but when they start parroting catchphrases from some of their better-known hits, they just remind you of how much better those hits actually were.
Arts & Ents blogs
Thirteen-year-old Conor awakes in bed one night to discover that the yew tree outside his house has ...
It’s hard not to feel sorry for doe-eyed Andy. He spends months pining after Louise, has huge nostr...
Fragility of life looms large over an episode that closes with the scarring on Julie's stomach. Whil...
- 1 Freedom fighters? Cannibals? The truth about Syria’s rebels
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 4 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria