[Rec] 2 (18)
Friday 28 May 2010
This follow-up to the 2008 Spanish horror picks up the story minutes after its predecessor's conclusion.
A downtown apartment block has been stricken with a virus that transforms its victims into rabid zombies. Now a Swat team, led by a government scientist and followed by a doughty cameraman, enters the sealed-off building on a mission – to find the original carrier, take a blood sample, and get the hell out of there. The directors keep the spaces tight and claustrophobic, and there's some genuine frights in it, too.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests