Reno 911!: Miami (15)
Friday 27 April 2007
Bungling policemen have been a comic staple of film since the Keystone Cops, but you'd have to stretch the definition of comedy beyond breaking-point to allow this rot membership of the genre. Based on a hit TV series, which mercifully we don't get in the UK, the Reno 911 team comprise a bunch of nincompoops, whose inept law-enforcement creates its very own cordon sanitaire of jokelessness. Paul Rudd, Danny DeVito and The Rock contribute ill-advised cameos, while the principal cast members work overtime in futile pursuit of a punch line. Being this unfunny should be illegal.
Listen to his collaboration with Naughty Boymusic
Film review Michael Glatze biopic isn't about a self-hating gay man gone straight
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men