Win a Samsung Galaxy Note and a free six-month Netflix subscription
Monday 18 February 2013
Half-term is here and with it comes the added pressure of keeping the whole family entertained. With Netflix, the easy-to-use Internet subscription service for TV shows and movies, help is at hand.
For the adults amongst us, Netflix has a wealth of content, including the brilliantly received original series, House of Cards. Whilst for the children there’s the Just For Kids section, offering kids the chance to click and instantly watch their favourite characters, including many they will recognise from their favourite programmes and films.
So come rain, sleet, snow or shine the whole family can relax with Netflix’s huge range of titles that will leave you simply spoilt for choice. From the high-energy adventure of Power Rangers for the kids, to the comical mishaps of the family-friendly Flubber, all tastes are catered for – ensuring no dreaded arguments over a remote.
New February content on Netflix includes:
- Thunderbirds (5 February)
- Spy Kids (17 February)
- Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams (17 February)
- Superbad (21 February)
- Mean Girls (2-23 February)
Independent readers now have chance to join one million other users currently enjoying Netflix any time, anywhere, on almost any Internet-connected screen. We’ve teamed up with Netflix to give one lucky reader the chance to experience this for themselves, by giving away a Samsung Galaxy Note along with a free six-month Netflix subscription. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to fill in the form below.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion closes at 23:59 on 3 March 2013.
- The prize comprises of a Samsung Galaxy Note with a free six-month subscription to Netflix.
- One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date, and will be contacted by telephone on 4 March 2013.
- The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.
- Promoter: Netflix.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >