Win special tickets a preview screening of "Blue Valentine"
Wednesday 05 January 2011
To celebrate the release of Blue Valentine, in cinemas on 14th January, the Independent has acquired a set of tickets to special preview screenings of the new movie across the UK.
Starring Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling, this stunning film is already generating plenty of awards buzz, while the pair have both been nominated for Golden Globes for their performances.
"Blue Valentine" is the story of love found and love lost, told in past and present moments in time. Flooded with romantic memories of their courtship, Dean and Cindy use one night to try and save their failing marriage. Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams star in this honest portrait of a relationship on the rocks.
Lucky for you, we have some tickets to give away to preview screenings being held on Sunday 9th January at cinemas in the following places Liverpool; Edinburgh Cameo; Greenwich; Brixton Ritzy and Clapham. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to one of the preview screenings all you need to do is answer the following question:
The competition ends at lunchtime on Friday 7th January.
Terms and conditions
1) Travel and accommodation are not included.
2) Winners must be able to attend the screenings on Sunday 9th January.
3) Names of winners will be on the door. Each winner will have a plus one
4) Winners must be aged 16 years and over or accompanied by an adult.
5) No alternative prize will be offered if the winner is unavailable to attend.
6) Winners will be notified by email or phone.
To read the Independent's terms and conditions, click here.
Grace Dent on TV The Secret Life of the Pub is sexist, ageist and a breath of fresh air
Art Megumi Igarashi criticises Japan's 'backwards' attitude to women's sexual expression
tv Singer could become the most unlikely star of Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Student jailed for hacking University of Birmingham computers to improve his grades
- 2 Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, says psychiatrist
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 The most powerful passports in the world
MasterChef 2015: Simon Wood named winner
Game of Thrones: Visit the real-life kingdom of Westeros to see where violent history ends and telly tourism begins
Sherlock series 4: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman have to be 'persuaded' to return, says Steven Moffat
London Marathon: Best running songs from Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar to 'Uptown Funk'
Oldest footage of London landmarks released
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election