Win special tickets a preview screening of "Blue Valentine"
Wednesday 05 January 2011
To celebrate the release of Blue Valentine, in cinemas on 14th January, the Independent has acquired a set of tickets to special preview screenings of the new movie across the UK.
Starring Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling, this stunning film is already generating plenty of awards buzz, while the pair have both been nominated for Golden Globes for their performances.
"Blue Valentine" is the story of love found and love lost, told in past and present moments in time. Flooded with romantic memories of their courtship, Dean and Cindy use one night to try and save their failing marriage. Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams star in this honest portrait of a relationship on the rocks.
Lucky for you, we have some tickets to give away to preview screenings being held on Sunday 9th January at cinemas in the following places Liverpool; Edinburgh Cameo; Greenwich; Brixton Ritzy and Clapham. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to one of the preview screenings all you need to do is answer the following question:
The competition ends at lunchtime on Friday 7th January.
Terms and conditions
1) Travel and accommodation are not included.
2) Winners must be able to attend the screenings on Sunday 9th January.
3) Names of winners will be on the door. Each winner will have a plus one
4) Winners must be aged 16 years and over or accompanied by an adult.
5) No alternative prize will be offered if the winner is unavailable to attend.
6) Winners will be notified by email or phone.
To read the Independent's terms and conditions, click here.
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
Heavy metal producer's corpse to be mutilated by models as per his dying wish
The Jump 2015 line-up: Joey Essex, Mike Tindall, Jodie Kidd and co take to the slopes
Game of Thrones: Grey Worm actor Jacob Anderson is all for more male nudity – as long as he can keep his clothes on
Roald Dahl letter warning student to 'eschew beastly adjectives' goes viral 35 years later
Our fascination with the Arctic from Greek myths to Sky Atlantic's new drama Fortitude
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures