Win special tickets a preview screening of "Blue Valentine"
Wednesday 05 January 2011
To celebrate the release of Blue Valentine, in cinemas on 14th January, the Independent has acquired a set of tickets to special preview screenings of the new movie across the UK.
Starring Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling, this stunning film is already generating plenty of awards buzz, while the pair have both been nominated for Golden Globes for their performances.
"Blue Valentine" is the story of love found and love lost, told in past and present moments in time. Flooded with romantic memories of their courtship, Dean and Cindy use one night to try and save their failing marriage. Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams star in this honest portrait of a relationship on the rocks.
Lucky for you, we have some tickets to give away to preview screenings being held on Sunday 9th January at cinemas in the following places Liverpool; Edinburgh Cameo; Greenwich; Brixton Ritzy and Clapham. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to one of the preview screenings all you need to do is answer the following question:
The competition ends at lunchtime on Friday 7th January.
Terms and conditions
1) Travel and accommodation are not included.
2) Winners must be able to attend the screenings on Sunday 9th January.
3) Names of winners will be on the door. Each winner will have a plus one
4) Winners must be aged 16 years and over or accompanied by an adult.
5) No alternative prize will be offered if the winner is unavailable to attend.
6) Winners will be notified by email or phone.
To read the Independent's terms and conditions, click here.
ReviewThese heroes in a half shell should have been left in hibernation
Sek, k'athjilari! (That’s “yes, definitely” to non-native speakers).TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientists who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Ebola outbreak: What is bushmeat – and is it to blame for the disease that has killed thousands?
- 3 Star Wars memorabilia dubbed 'bit of plastic' by Antiques Roadshow's Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 4 Russell Brand might seem like a sexy revolutionary worth getting behind, but he will only fail his fans
- 5 Michael McIntyre walks off stage after woman in the front row uses her phone
Breaking Bad series 6 is still not happening
Doctor Who, Flatline, review: Clara isn’t half bad as the Time Lord
Alfred Hitchcock's unseen Holocaust documentary to be screened
X Factor results: Two of Cheryl’s girls get the chop
Star Wars memorabilia dubbed 'bit of plastic' by Antiques Roadshow's Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'