FOUR TO SEE
Thursday 15 August 1996
Richard Herring's promising first play about the adult reunion of five teenage Sex Pistols fans.
Circus of Horrors
The latest in a long line of new-wave circuses, brought to you by the man who devised Archaos
Rapid-fire poetry, Generation X club culture, and physical theatre. A winning and sexy mix.
Cute stand-up gurnathon from Scarborough's purveyor of infectious buffonery.
Gilded Balloon, 11.30pm
Arts & Ents blogs
What a wonderful way to end this momentous series in the 50th year of Doctor Who. From the start of ...
Let's talk book blurbs, those quotes you get, usually from other writers, that are meant to entice y...
Fela Kuti, Jewish food and The Great Gatsby are just some of the reasons why the rainy weather ahead...
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Boxing: Carl Froch slams fellow Brits for sparring with Mikkel Kessler
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 David Cameron goes to war with press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.