fringe round-up; How to Get Screwed
Thursday 15 August 1996
The publicity claims that numerous injuries were sustained during rehearsal and watching the young company thunder round the stage, adopting choreographed restraining holds or launching into genuinely unruly scraps, you can believe it. Although the dialogue is clumsily over-fond of swear words, and the family relations are poorly sketched, this is a highly watchable account, not just of mental illness but also of the frictions and unhappinesses of teenage life.
n Marco's (venue 98). To 25 August
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >