Jonathan Ross Halloween party: Nicole Scherzinger and Kate Moss look spook-tacular
It's the best October 31 bash in Britain
Friday 01 November 2013
Jonathan Ross's Halloween bash looked typically brilliant last night, with Nicole Scherzinger, Holly Willoughby and Kate Moss all in attendance.
The chat show host's annual October 31 party has become the go-to event for celebrities in the spooky season, and while it may not beat Heidi Klum's party for costumes, it always looks a great deal of fun.
Ross, who transforms his London home into a decrepit manor each year, was dressed as Jareth, David Bowie's character in the cult film Labyrinth.
He later tweeted a picture of Kate Moss, whose outfit was inspired by Mexico's Day of the Dead, embracing a pig mask-covered Nicole Scherzinger.
Film Leonardo DiCaprio hunts Tom Hardy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality