Jonathan Ross Halloween party: Nicole Scherzinger and Kate Moss look spook-tacular
It's the best October 31 bash in Britain
Friday 01 November 2013
Jonathan Ross's Halloween bash looked typically brilliant last night, with Nicole Scherzinger, Holly Willoughby and Kate Moss all in attendance.
The chat show host's annual October 31 party has become the go-to event for celebrities in the spooky season, and while it may not beat Heidi Klum's party for costumes, it always looks a great deal of fun.
Ross, who transforms his London home into a decrepit manor each year, was dressed as Jareth, David Bowie's character in the cult film Labyrinth.
He later tweeted a picture of Kate Moss, whose outfit was inspired by Mexico's Day of the Dead, embracing a pig mask-covered Nicole Scherzinger.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 BBC’s new Game of Thrones slayer 'The Last Kingdom' relies on Saxon appeal, creators say
- 5 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
British jihadist calls for 'flag of Islam' over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories