The comedian talks to The Independent exclusively ahead of his appearance at Latitude in July.
1. If I could collaborate with one other Latitude artist it would be... Hall and Oates. We would remake their hit ‘Private Eyes’ and do it about he denationalisation of the health service.
2. The thing I’m most looking forward to at Latitude is… Hiding in a piano in the woods.
3. The worst lie I’ve ever told was… Telling the Inland Revenue that I couldn’t fill in my tax forms because I was illiterate. A letter I regret now.
4. My secret talent is…. Tracking trains.
5. My life motto is… It’s a global world out there.
6. Dream dinner party guests would be… Nigella Lawson, Fozzie Bear, Thomas Becket.
7. The book that changed my life was… The Bluffers Guide to Parachuting.
8. If there was a film about my life, my character would be played by… Whoopi Goldberg.
9. I’d like to get lost in the Faraway Forest with… Robin Hood.
10. What’s in your festival picnic hamper? My family.
What’s on your Latitude playlist?
“Sit Down” - James
“Man Eater” – Hall and Oates
“Lonely Boy” – Black Keys
“What you know” - Two Door Cinema Club
“Billy Bragg” - New England
“I Can’t Go For That” - Hall And Oates
“Elephant” – Tame Impala
“Green Onions” – Booker T
“Parklife” - Damon Albarn
“Private Eyes” - Hall and Oates