Letter: Kosovo's new terror
Thursday 17 June 1999
Anyone with the slightest will to resist Blairism and Nato would have seen Kosovo's "liberation" as the latest chilling sequel to the "defensive" bombing of Afghanistan, Sudan and, before that, Iraq. Comfortable journalism protects British readers against the contempt and rage with which most of the world regards the Clinton administration and Blair's bid to restore Britain's imperial glory by playing second fiddle to it. It takes a Robert Fisk to lift that insulating blanket of ignorance.
Oriel College, Oxford
Listen to his collaboration with Naughty Boymusic
Film review Michael Glatze biopic isn't about a self-hating gay man gone straight
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men