Letter: Little Hitler
Sir: There have been more assertions of "another Hitler" than there have been Elvis sightings. Stalin was Hitler of course as was every other leader of the Soviet Union. Alongside these Hitler impersonators were Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Nasser, Noriega, Gaddafi, Castro, Lumumba, Saddam, Sukarno and now Milosevic. All genuine replacement Hitlers with evil plans to conquer the free world.
Maybe I have missed a few; maybe I am also cynical because all these new Hitlers seem to resent being told what to do by the West. For the record, I want to be the first to say that I am certain that William Clinton is another Hitler and he has to be stopped.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- 5 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
Before They Pass Away: In pictures
Pride: Are US film censors pandering to homophobia?
Kylie Minogue Kiss Me Once tour, London O2 - review: Pop princess still reigns supreme
Miranda Hart and Sarah Millican named highest-selling female comedians
'Before They Pass Away': Endangered communities photographed 'like Kate Moss'
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- < Previous
- Next >