Letter: Little Hitler
Sir: There have been more assertions of "another Hitler" than there have been Elvis sightings. Stalin was Hitler of course as was every other leader of the Soviet Union. Alongside these Hitler impersonators were Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Nasser, Noriega, Gaddafi, Castro, Lumumba, Saddam, Sukarno and now Milosevic. All genuine replacement Hitlers with evil plans to conquer the free world.
Maybe I have missed a few; maybe I am also cynical because all these new Hitlers seem to resent being told what to do by the West. For the record, I want to be the first to say that I am certain that William Clinton is another Hitler and he has to be stopped.
Auction house to give away $1m masterpiece in charity raffle - and tickets are only $100 each
Geoffrey Macnab reviews The Desolation of Smaug - the meat in Peter Jackson's Hobbit sandwich
Beatles rush out 'bootleg' album to defy EU copyright law
Harvey Weinstein reveals his secret weapon on-set
Chiwetel Ejiofor and Idris Elba get nods for Best Actor, which no black Brit has ever won
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ sign language interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute in Soweto
- 2 Mystery of Epping Forest 'big cat' is solved
- 3 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 4 Australia: Gay marriage law reversed by high court less than a week after first weddings
- 5 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- < Previous
- Next >