Letter: Mad scientist
Thursday 11 February 1999
The point of Jesus' death was to pay for our sin. We all sin and no one (except Jesus) has led a perfect life. You only need to look at one of the papers to see that.
It was by Jesus's sacrifice of himself that my sin has been paid for. I wonder who Professor Dawkins wishes to pay for his own sin- it'll either be himself or Jesus.
And there are plenty of Christians, like myself, who were not brought up in it.
St Andrews, Fife
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 4 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 5 German man found living with 300 rats in tiny apartment
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture