Letter: Royal Court concern
In fact over 30 playwrights were concerned about the Jerwood sponsorship and asked Lisa Forrell to act on our behalf. Ian Rickson has met us and promised that his choice of plays will not be influenced by the Royal Court sponsorship contract.
We fully support him and his position and sincerely hope that the Royal Court will maintain its independence.
MARTIN CRIM, ROY WILLIAMS, LUCINDA COXON, CARYL CHURCHILL, MARK RAVENHILL, KEVIN ELYOT, REBECCA PRICHARD, PHYLLIS NAGY, JUDY UPTON, ROBIN HOOPER, CHE WALKER, TIMBERLAKE WERTENBAKER, MARTIN SHERMAN, PAUL GODFREY, DAVID ELRIDGE, NICOLA BALDWIN, MEREDITH OAKES, PETER GILL, MICHAEL WYNNE, SARAH DANIELS, AYUB KHAN DIN
Royal Court playwrights
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
Arts & Ents blogs
Downton Abbey Christmas special 2013: New pictures released
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
Emma Stone: 'Dating Andrew Garfield makes living in LA a lot less fun'
Colin Wilson: Eternal outsider
Katie Hopkins mocks name of sick girl featured in X Factor charity appeal
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 TK Maxx and discount stores: If it looks too good to be true, it probably is
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >