Letter: Water cure
Wednesday 07 April 1999
With regard to these qualities, I recall the statement of the late Morarji Desai, former Prime Minister of India, who publicly accepted in 1978 that he was practising Auto Urine Therapy. He was severely criticised for his "dirty admission", but later it was accepted that he was ahead of the time.
In 1979 I spoke to him about my severe toothache. I used to spend sleepless nights, despite medical treatment. Mr Desai suggested that I put cotton gauze soaked in my own urine on the teeth.I took a sip of urine in my mouth and kept it there for half an hour. The pain gradually diminished. I continued the practice for several months and my shaking teeth became stronger. In the last 20 years I have lost two and a half teeth, without pain.
I am aged 75 years. I have not used any medicine for the last 20 years.
A friend had observed my eyes and predicted that I would develop cataracts within one year. I immediately began to wash my eyes with fresh, warm urine. After 20 years, my eyes are absolutely clean and the sight is normal.
R V SHETH
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture